When will 250 Fiber be in my area?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

When will 250 Fiber be in my area?

Talked witha  rogers employee and they did not know this answer, I currently have 250 ultimate and keep going over the 250gb cap so I tried to switch to 250 fiber with the 500 cap but its not in my area, is there anywhere I can see if or when it will be in my area? it will save me money to switch to it or I may need to switch providers till that speed becomes availible.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: When will 250 Fiber be in my area?

This is a user to user forum.. so we would have even LESS of an idea 😞

For the new service.. it requires some back end changes.. to provide a CLEANER 250 service (less issues with slowdowns, etc)..

Now, i know prior to the NEW packages out.. you used to be able to do the unlimited addon to the older packages.  Have you asked about this?
Was $10 additional.. but much cheaper than overages.

I've Been Here Awhile

That only applies to the new packages and not the old and since the 250 is not availible here I cannot upgrade usage...

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

No, the OLD packages DID have an unlimited addon.

Before the new ones came out, i had it on the old epxress.

Its not something that you can add yourself or see on the site, you would have to call in and see if its still available to be added on on the back end.