cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When using Rogers home phone - where is it listed?

CdnJane
I've Been Here Awhile

If someone is trying to call you - what directory are Rogers Home Phone numbers listed?  Is there a Rogers telephone book?

15 REPLIES 15

Re: When using Rogers home phone - where is it listed?

SREGORSucks
I've Been Here Awhile

Still getting the occasional 411 charge on my account. Unbelievable way of making extra cash and no way of fighting it.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

The only way ill get charged for 411 is when i dial 411 & make the call. I do not know why you are getting charged.

snug68
I've Been Around

How do you find people who switched from a Bell Customer to Rogers and keeping their own number from Bell?  Myself and my neighbours switched to Rogers but now we are no where to be found.  Not Canada 411 or the white pages?  How can I find ppl like myself?

borderman
I've Been Around

I was dissapointed when I found my number (wireless home phone) was no longer in the phone book. Rogers tells me it is not even possible to get it in there. I would be willing to pay to have it in, so my friends and community can reach me. 

@borderman wrote:

I was dissapointed when I found my number (wireless home phone) was no longer in the phone book. Rogers tells me it is not even possible to get it in there. I would be willing to pay to have it in, so my friends and community can reach me. 

@borderman

Rogers wireless home phone uses the Rogers Cell Phone network and is technically a cell phone number. Cell phone numbers aren't listed in the phone book.

Topic Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 11 in conversation