When is the Nokia 1020 coming to Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: When is the Nokia 1020 coming to Rogers?

Hello knowledgeman

If you visit page 3, you would see i posted the same link and gave the date as well lol.
RWalrond
I Plan to Stick Around

I imported one from AT&T, got an unlock code online and now I'm a happy 1020 rogers users!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello RWalrond

That is good to hear!. I will be waiting until Rogers releases it instead. Rather now get it imported & go threw all that just for a phone lol.

Nice to see you like it tho!
smiley10070
I Plan to Stick Around

I hope when they do decide to give us this phone, they let us have the 64GB version, 32 GB with no expansion slot is useless.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smiley10070

It depends because there is no 64GB model in Canada unless its the iPhone which Apple places, not the carriers.

Hopefully Rogers does get the 32GB & 64GB model.
smiley10070
I Plan to Stick Around

I currently have the iphone 4S 64GB, the only reason i have an iphone, is because it is the only phone with that much memory. That way i can put all of my music on it. I connect my phone to my car stereo via bluetooth and listen to my music, i never use the radio or cd's. and I onlu have like 2 G free, if that

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smiley10070

It all depends on Nokia & Rogers on what agreement they make & which model they bring. Hopefully they bring the 64GB BUT remember, it will be priced high.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

You can pre order or reserve the Lumia 1020 as of today with Rogers. Log into My Rogers - Overview - Device Reservation.

http://redboard.rogers.com/2013/reservation/
smiley10070
I Plan to Stick Around

What size? theres no info on the website, the phone doesnt show up at all.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smiley10070

Size will NOT be said until they announce the phone on their page. This is just you reserving the device.

The phone is there... Go to your My Rogers - Overview - Device reservation. Once you are on the Wishlist page, you will see on the left hand side a little box saying Apple iPhone. Click on that and it will show ( Apple / Samsung Galaxy / LG / Nokia)

click on Nokia and it will show you the Lumia 1020 Yellow and Black.