When is the Nokia 1020 coming to Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When is the Nokia 1020 coming to Rogers?

Anyone at Rogers know how soon we can get our hands on this phone? I want one ASAP

thanks

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: When is the Nokia 1020 coming to Rogers?

Hello beyond

At this moment, there is no word if and when the Nokia Lumia 1020 will come to Rogers. I would tell you just to wait until Nokia and Rogers officially say something. Until then, there will be no word sadly.
I've Been Here Awhile

I know ei.. 41Megapixel camera smartphone pretty amazing, but anyways i can't upgrade yet so maybe soon lol if ever it will make the canadian market

I Plan to Stick Around

and hopefully like the nokia lumia 920, rogers should bring all the colors as well. Thank you very much and have a great day

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alainranin

At this moment, there is no info on what colors Rogers will carry. If anything normal Black will come but not sure what other color. Wait for the official word from Rogers and Nokia if and when and what color it will come with.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have had a 920 since they came out...Build quality is the best..Now I want the 1020 for that amazing camera.

I've Been Around

but rogers is always soooo slow for releasing things compared to the states and they always do it wrong at the beginning too... need i remind you how long it took them to carry the red lumia 920... rogers should carry a red 1020 from the beginning , i mean, rogers is red....and the 64gig version at that.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello elvis7

I agree but its not only Rogers here and u guys fail to see this. Both companies have to agree on the color and model that they will release. That is how it works.

Just because Rogers is red, does not mean they will release it in red at launch. It will be Black or white if anything. Colors may come later on or surprise us and release colors at launch. As for the 64GB model? I doubt it will come out as the only 64GB model phone that ever came out with Rogers or any Canadian carrier is the iPhone. Who knows tho. Time will tell
I Plan to Stick Around

I wish it would come real soon becase I water damaged my Lumia 920 on the weekend and rice didn't bring it back. Now I need a new phone. I know an upgrade this early would be expensive but if the 1020 was available now I would get it anyway. Now I have to figure out what to do for a phone in the meantime.

I've Been Around

I too want the 1020 very much.  I got the 920 when it came out and LOVED the camera.  

I se AT&T is th ONLY company releasing it indicating to me they paid for global exclusivity?  They can p1ss 0ff as Ramsey would say.  They don't market the phone, the sa,es people don't promote the best camera in the industry and it gets tossed into the corner and the sales people keeps pumping out iphones and galaxies.  AT&T as far as I'm concerned only want to prevent the other guys from selling it and they can do as they please which is more like sit on it and do nothing.

Their exclusivity is anti competitive, detrimental to to cusomers not mention a hit against the brand even moreso.  AT&T is disgusting.

**edited for content**