When is Rogers getting the Lumia 620?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

When is Rogers getting the Lumia 620?

Many internet sources stated Rogers would be getting the Lumia 620 in March of this year. We are in April now and only Telus/Koodo have it avaliable.

Does anyone know when Rogers will be getting this phone?

Thanks

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: When is Rogers getting the Lumia 620?

Hello chezm

I really doubt Rogers will get it. The last time someone posted about Rogers getting it was in Jan. Its been almost 3 months and no word has come out.

To be honest, i doubt we will see it at Rogers anytime soon. Rogers is known to get high end smart phones like the Lumia 900 and Lumia 920 exclusive to Rogers. The internet sources are half correct and half incorrect. Someone jist tipped them off about this. Anyone can and they will still post it. 

The best person to ask is by calling Rogers and finding out.

I'm Here A Lot

ah ok, thanks for the feedback. Since Rogers has Lite Smartphones like the Galaxy Ace 2x i was hoping there was a chance with the 620.

The new 'leaked' device being discussed now is the Lumia 928 which i'll wait for, hopefully Rogers gets that one.

Currently an Android owner but wanting to move back to WP (had a WP7), ill wait for hopefully more devices later this year.

I Plan to Stick Around

I think Rogers is getting the Lumia 520 is May... But that's not the 620. 🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Corman

You are correct. A leaked image shows the Lumia 520 being released on May 6th. At this point tho, Rogers has not officially said anything. Most likely in a week or two.

http://wmpoweruser.com/nokia-lumia-520-coming-to-rogers-the-6th-may/
I'm Here A Lot

ok well if the 620 is unlikely, im holding out for the 928. It looks like the ideal WP for me!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chezm

Well nothing has been announced yet as far as for the 928 so i wouldn't be holding my breath. Remember, Nokia can cut ties with Rogers and release that phone with another carrier. Until Rogers and Nokia says anything, i would not say its coming to Rogers just yet lol.

It would be nice tho to get both devices! 

I'm Here A Lot

LOL, yes i know...thanks for ruining the possible excitement! (kidding)

I've got my fingers crossed.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chezm

LOL i am sorry :(. I do hope they get the 928 tho!.