When is LTE coming to Manitoba?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When is LTE coming to Manitoba?

I saw a Rogers Redboard post months ago and it had timelined LTE for Winnipeg before the end of 2012.

Is this still on track?

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: When is LTE coming to Manitoba?

Hello nToxik

You saw the other thread already lol. The answer is there like i showed the other user. 🙂
Retired Moderator RogersElise
Retired Moderator

Hello

I am reviving this post to announce some good news.

Today, we’re very excited to announce we’re bringing LTE Max to Manitoba through a province-wide network sharing agreement with MTS.  Starting June 17th, we will roll out our premium LTE network that enables theoretical network speeds of up to 150 Mbps to customers in Winnipeg, Brandon, Victoria Beach, Grand Beach, Selkirk, Steinbach and Ste. Anne.  

More details here: http://redboard.rogers.com/2013/manitoba-lte/

We also wanted to thank you all for your patience. We're very happy to finally have LTE available for you.

Starting Monday, let us know how it works for you.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

your winnipeg customers let you know alright, we get nothing in response no "we're found the problem we are working on it" or anything similar something, nothing. just lte that 20% of the city standing on their roofs can access, towers not transmitting everywhere, & rogers is "#1 of the big 3" huh.. this post and later http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/GeneralCareSupport/message-id/50... twitter.. calls.. we responded to the feedback you wanted, now we want info, we are paying customers just like the rest of canada.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation