When do I get my bill?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When do I get my bill?

My biling cycle is finshed April  18th and invoice date is April 22nd.  This will be my second bill.  I was charged wrong for my first bill and have spent the better part of April trying to retify this with customer service.  In order to retify the bill we need to see the second bill yet its has not been mailed out nor does customer service see it on my file.  It is a week since my bill should had been mailed and it is not posted on myrogers (which I have checked daily when it decides to work for me)  When should I expect to either see the bill on Myrogers or be mailed a copy?  

FYI - My first bill wasn't mailed though I was on paper billing and I have re-confirmed I'm on paper billing.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: When do I get my bill?

Hi @kells79

I am very sorry to hear about the issues and poor experience that followed afterSmiley Sad

I would like to assist by having a member of our @CommunityHelps team reach out to you via Private Message so we can further investigate this matter.

Please check your inbox on the top right hand corner.

RogersAsif

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Can you see the first bill on myrogers?

My Billing date is the 24th.  I got the notification that it was ready last evening.  And shows up on myrogers...

So with the gap, i would assume that its more than long enough for it to appear, under normal circumstances. 

If customer service can see it.. i really wonder if something is being done with it, etc?

Maybe call in again, try a different rep (even try to ecalate it) and see if someone else can find somethign else.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Maybe I can shed some light - If your billing cycle is 18th then within 5 days you should have your inv. ava. to view at Rogers.com - if by mail it can be up to another 10days from that point for it to arrive to your mailbox....

However with that said... There are times that there are INVOICE delays Smiley Surprised... Which normally are 1-5 days...

My Cycle ended on the 26th and I do normally see mine on rogers.com between now and or within 5days of my cyc date .. Mine isn't yet posted either but im not at my 5 days yet....

To avoid having to call right though to an agent you can call *611 and ask the IVR for account bal and see if it has increased - If you notice a higher bal you know it's posted and you can continue threw to an agent about your concerns ...

1st invoice is always MAILED (and the last final inv.) even when on-line billing is selected so you should of gotten the copy.. when you confirmed paper billing did you also check the mailing address??? and if your in an apartment that the apt # is there...

Hope this sheds some light on your Inq... and in the end every thing works out!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you for replying,

The bill still isn't in either at MyRogers or through mail.  It is so frustrating to be billed so wrong the first month (wrong internet, none of the 3 month discounts and a few other issues) and not even customer service can help me as no one can see my next bill to see what if anything has been rectified.  I have had my services since March 21st, 2015 and already have a 2+ page spread sheet of all the complaints, mix-ups and phone calls I have had to make to fix my billing problems.  If my bill isn't rectified, with my discounts put in place and my over payment reimbursed I will have no choice but to change services.  No one should go through this much issues in only one month of service.  I'm willing to give the benifit of the doubt mistakes happen but to not be able to get answers from customer service and to hear more than one customer service rep say they don't uderstand what happened and don't understand my billing either, how am I suppose to understand.

I have a scheduled call from customer service today, fingers crossed they do reach out and have an answer for me.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @kells79 , and welcome to the forums.

I can totally understand the frustration in trying to resolve your billing dispute. Smiley Sad

I understand you are awaiting a callback from customer service today? We would like to take a look into this. I will have someone from our Communityhelps reach out to you via PM. Please check your message icon in the top right of your screen.

Thank you.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have spoken to a Manager and by the looks of it got the figures fixed to where I have a credit now.  Still can't tell me when i'm getting a bill or why its delayed but at least I'm starting to get somewhere with the account.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@kells79 I agree, at least that is a good start! Smiley Happy

Thank you for keeping the community up to date.

Regarding your “missing or delayed” invoice I am guessing the same thing as @jkroesen it just might simply be a longer than usual delay. Keep in mind this is just a guess as I can’t see your account myself. Once again I am sorry to hear about the delay in getting your bill, however please keep us (the community) in the loop as to the outcome. We will help in any way possible.

Thank you.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

To further my complaint.  I was told of May 5th my bill was late due to an error on Rogers side of things and was mailed out on April 29th.  I was asked to call back if not received by May 8th.  I called Rogers on May 11 to let them know I still haven't received a bill.  Again i spoke with 2 different customer services reps.  This makes 10-15 rep and 1 manager I have spoken to about my account in 1 month and the billing issues.  Yesterday I received a call back from Rogers informing me I was never getting a statement as they do not issue statements for account that are in credit or own less than $5.

My issues are:

1) How can numerous customer service reps and 1 manager not know that policy and allow me to continue calling regarding the same issue.  Being told its in the mail, Rogers had an error for billing in the month of April and so on and so forth.

2) Rogers over charged me my first bill (March 22) In order to make sure I am being credited back what i am owed I  deserve a statement of my account.  Rogers has a 90 day clause they will not look into 

discrepancies if after that date.  Rogers is denying me my right to go over my statement and assure I am being charged or credited correctly.  

The manager I spoke to you yesterday could only say sorry and yes your right our staff should know our policies.  No 

accountability is taken for the hours I have spent on the phone trying to retify the situation to only be told there is no solution and I've been given mis-information for weeks that can't be helped now.

No where that I can see has this policy in writting.  Now I could be wrong but I have gone through the Rogers web site, Rogers Terms and conditions and searched the net and cannot find where it states Rogers does not give out statements if your account is in credit.  

In order to ensure my account is being charged correctly and I am credited back what was overcharged and paid I believe I have full right to a statement, lord knows if I owed you money my statement would be on time in my mail box. 

Can you please provide me with some insight of what to do next?  Is it legal to deny me a breakdown of my account?  Management told me yesterday they would wave the 90 day clause for me but after the numerous lies I've been told over the last month how do I beleive that?

Getting more the frustrated,

Kelly

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I have not ever heard that before... I have rec'd a copy of invoices at 0 balance... I can see your frustrations Smiley Mad I am a very understanding and patient person but reading your post I to would not be impressed either.... 

The only thing i am aware of is that if a credit bal is owing to you for under 10.00 on a final bill then a refund would NOT be issues - However, as for an invoice not being printed to show you credits and usage used is craziness 

The only other thing i can confirmed is that if you are on pre-auth payments on a Internet or cable account then an invoice is NOT sent  by mail that it directs you to online myrogers.com to review it.  But NOT wireless if you want paper billing regardless of pre-auth or not the INVOICE would be mailed... 

I also know that there is a change occurring to invoices which has cause a delay in them being sent out... Hopefully that is resolved soon.. Hopefully they are just as understanding when our payment start arriving late due to the delay... Smiley Surprised

My last comment is I to looked at serv terms and agreement and can NOT find anything indicating a invoice is NOT produced if there is a credit bal... Hopefully we can get some confirmation on that... cause it doesn't make sense... as most poeple would want to see the adjustment that were provided! 

I know my post isn't much help... 

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @kells79

I am very sorry to hear about the issues and poor experience that followed afterSmiley Sad

I would like to assist by having a member of our @CommunityHelps team reach out to you via Private Message so we can further investigate this matter.

Please check your inbox on the top right hand corner.

RogersAsif

View solution in original post