When Enough is Enough!!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: When Enough is Enough!!!

I use to use the internet alot more but not any more i get most of what i want on cable.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Ccrashh, i wont argue with you on that..., there are MANY people who are doing exactly what your doing..  I have a few friends which have, etc.

If i was by myself, i would most likely.

BUT not everyone is that way.  ANd while yes, they may have tech savvy friends who can set it up for them, etc.. it still comes down to the type of user, and how they want to do it.

Joe blow non computer user.. doesnt want to worry about a PC connected to a TV, have to turn it on, go to wherever (differet programs for different shows, etc), start streaming, etc.

Many average users, just want to power on, press the channel button they want, and there is their show.

Again, im not trying to argue.. i 100% agree on the bennifits of doing it the other way.  Its just not for everyone Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well MeowMix isnt that something their internal Q@A ( quality control monitoring ) should be doing why the **bleep** would we monitor their employees they dont give a **bleep**  I use to work for verizon here in canada and we got away with everything cause no one cared just like Rogers They dont care we quit 2 more join cause Bell or Shaw pissed them off

Coming on PPV!
Real Madrid vs. Atlético (Athletic) Bilbao Live
LIVE: Saturday April 21, 2019 10AM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499 | 391 (beIN English) 392 (beIN Spanish)
Price: $5.99 (HD) | $5.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $5.99 | (beIN subscription $14.99/mo.)
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Real Madrid faces Athletic Bilbao in a regular la liga league soccer match. Subscribe to beIN Sports for $14.99/mo. to get the game and more La Liga and international Sporting events.

Crawford vs. Khan Live
LIVE: Saturday April 20, 2019 9PM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $79.99 (HD) | $74.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $79.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Undefeated virtuoso Terence "Bud" Crawford (34-0, 25 KOs) will defend his welterweight world title against British boxing royalty Amir "King" Khan (33-4, 20 KOs) in a collision of superstars.

Topic Stats