cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats up with the White 32GB GS3??

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

all phone have seemed to start at least being processed, except the 32GB white model...

I'm #1 on the list and i'm almost worried there will be additonal delays for this model. 

Hope someone knows something

***edited labels***

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Whats up with the White 32GB GS3??

Smeelious
I'm a Reliable Contributor

...maybe since you are #1 on the list they are prepping a party for you, along with free stuff?

That would be nice.

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

SHIZZNITZ!!! that would be awesome!!! i was hoping for some free stuff if you take into consideration that last year for the GS2 LTE they gave the phone away to the first 3 customer that pre-ordered!!! But i'm hoping for that big rogers coach bus full of hot samsung chicks holding GS3s!!!Smiley LOL

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

Just spoke to 4 different rogers stores in montreal, none of them had the 32gb white in stock but they did have all the other model. None of them could give me an ETA or an explenation

snoopy14
I've Been Here Awhile

which stores did you call up in montreal? I also ordered the white 32GB and is number 7

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there anyboby with status in progress with marble white 32g ???

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

nobody with a white 32gb is in progress because i'm the first on list and still open

i called carrefour laval, west island, downtown on st-cath and some other i got from canada411

snoopy14
I've Been Here Awhile

guess you're holding up the 'in progress' line....lol! Think I'll give the one in Place Vertu a call to see what they say. Thanks for the update!

mike12333
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #4 for 32gb white. still shows status OPEN

SwordFish99
I Plan to Stick Around

I really don't care if I have to wait a bit for this as my S2 works really well and I have had customized AOKP ROM's on it for a while now so it looks like an S3 anyways. But,,, What does bug me to all ends is how poor Rogers (a communication company) is at communicating!! Rogers, you suck at communicating to your clients. You are so good at getting that marketing garbage out but when people need your communication, it is non existant!

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

my friend works at the place vertu rogers and he told me already yesturday they didnt have the GS3 32gb in white...sorry i didnt metion it

RitchieD
I Plan to Stick Around

i'm #9.

Pacinamac
I've Been Here Awhile

No shipping details for my 32gb white either... Smiley Frustrated

pontiacgagt
I Plan to Stick Around
#2 and still waiting.

Clodio4
I Plan to Stick Around

**bleep**...I was so happy to be number 6 with my MW 32g....And If I can get it in store tomorrow.....sure rogers will hear from me...

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

Just spoke to rogers...for the first time i spoke to a qualified, well instructed agent. Well, unfortunately for us, the 32gb white GS3 is backordered...rogers dont have a release date for it, they said it strictly depends on Samsung and when they will ship the new stock. They don't know but she told me, by exprience, they ship once a week, this is the reason why the GS3 was delayed exactly 1 week. 

Suck to be us right now while everybody has their GS3 joy, we wait and dont have anything to do but be patient

SwordFish99
I Plan to Stick Around

I just received shipping notice for my International version and it will be here by Friday. I guess I'll sell the one from Rogers if it ever comes in. Strange that White was the problem as the press consistently said Blue was going to be a problem??

snoopy14
I've Been Here Awhile

Serious? Well this royally sucks! Thanks for the updates!

kpms
I'm Here A Lot
Sadly waiting - everyone is going to be enjoying the S3 Goodness. I have tweeted to Rogers's help but all i get is the phone hasn't been released yet and expect it coming very soon.

jlannen
I Plan to Stick Around
32 g in white is avail herevin mississauga....for telus anyway! Not for any othet carrier though..figures.

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

GOOD NEWS!!! I was #1 on White 32Gb and it is not IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 11 in conversation