Whats up with the White 32GB GS3??

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Whats up with the White 32GB GS3??

all phone have seemed to start at least being processed, except the 32GB white model...

I'm #1 on the list and i'm almost worried there will be additonal delays for this model. 

Hope someone knows something

***edited labels***

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Whats up with the White 32GB GS3??

...maybe since you are #1 on the list they are prepping a party for you, along with free stuff?

That would be nice.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

SHIZZNITZ!!! that would be awesome!!! i was hoping for some free stuff if you take into consideration that last year for the GS2 LTE they gave the phone away to the first 3 customer that pre-ordered!!! But i'm hoping for that big rogers coach bus full of hot samsung chicks holding GS3s!!!Smiley LOL

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just spoke to 4 different rogers stores in montreal, none of them had the 32gb white in stock but they did have all the other model. None of them could give me an ETA or an explenation

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

which stores did you call up in montreal? I also ordered the white 32GB and is number 7

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there anyboby with status in progress with marble white 32g ???

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

nobody with a white 32gb is in progress because i'm the first on list and still open

i called carrefour laval, west island, downtown on st-cath and some other i got from canada411

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

guess you're holding up the 'in progress' line....lol! Think I'll give the one in Place Vertu a call to see what they say. Thanks for the update!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #4 for 32gb white. still shows status OPEN

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I really don't care if I have to wait a bit for this as my S2 works really well and I have had customized AOKP ROM's on it for a while now so it looks like an S3 anyways. But,,, What does bug me to all ends is how poor Rogers (a communication company) is at communicating!! Rogers, you suck at communicating to your clients. You are so good at getting that marketing garbage out but when people need your communication, it is non existant!