What's your favorite Android browser?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alamarco
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: What's your favorite Android browser?

Chrome Beta gets my choice. I use Chrome on my PC so the sync of bookmarks, and more importantly open tabs, is the reason I use Chrome on my Note 2.

I use the beta since the non-beta has an issue where it pushes synced tabs out of memory and removes them from the sync list. So far, from my experience, the beta does not do this. I'd prefer not to use the beta as it should be used mainly for testing purposes, but this feature is very important to my workflow.

geos
I've Been Here Awhile

Chrome on all devices
jpinto009
I've Been Around

i def have to say firefox its a good option if u want both flash and speedy browsing and the interface is pretty nice too 

CXZ323
I've Been Around

Chrome for sure.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I just use the stock browser on my S4. I tried Chrome & such but stopped liking it after a while.
neenus
I Plan to Stick Around

I use chrome for my gs3 I like how you can sync history bookmarks and favourits between your devices and I have no problem with the speed what so ever
pconeill
I Plan to Stick Around

Use Chrome with this S3 and sometimes will use the default S3 browser just to have a new feel for a bit.
BB88
I Plan to Stick Around

Dolphin is good, but there are times when it's stuck on pages with lots of javascript, where the stock browser has no problem.

Tony_YYZ
I Plan to Stick Around

The stock Android/AOSP browser is the best from my experience. It is the fastest, synchs natively with Chrome Desktop bookmarks and supports Flash Player.

Unfortunately since the upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat the AOSP browser is not functioning properly and I am forced to use Chrome. Although, Chrome is considerably improved when running in KitKat.

I've Been Here Awhile

Chrome is the ultimate browser. Outclasses every other.