What is wrong with this company? Why can't they inform you of bandwith increase?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

What is wrong with this company? Why can't they inform you of bandwith increase?

I get plenty of messages telling me that I'll have to pay if i exceed my allowance, both for the internet and for my phone.

However, i've been paying $48.99 for Express to get 60Gigs whereas since March, you're allowed 70 Gigs. Apparently, it is too bloody difficult to inform people that they now get better service! If i hadn't checked the website, I'd never have known. Not only that, you'll now have to pay more per month for the modem if you want to upgrade.

Seriously, if this company didn't have a monopoly, I would be out the door in seconds. One of the worst companies as far as proactive customer satisfaction is concerned.

***Edited Labels.***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: What is wrong with this company? Why can't they inform you of bandwith increase?

Um.. they did.

I received something in the mail which explained that the caps would be increased if you got the new modem, etc..

So later that week i did just that.

Its possible everyone did not get it though.. lost in the mail, etc.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: What is wrong with this company? Why can't they inform you of bandwith increase?

GDkitty. Not everyone got the latter in the mail. I know a few people that never got the latter explaining this.. Also if you read a few pages here & on a few other forums you will see a lot of people never got the latter either. Doubt it got lost in the mail seeing as the address are the correct ones. Rogers just failed to send the latter out to everyone explaining this.

I never knew i got 70GB until i started reading it on here actually.

Rogers never explains things properly & this is the issue they are having.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That is quite possible..

Just saying, at least for SOME.. they did send something out for it.. not like they did NOTHING at all..

It DID look alot more like a junk mail thing.. so wouldnt suprise me if it got tossed alot too >.<