What is going on??

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: What is going on??

One last question if you do not mind. Is there a total price for the bb 10?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dlawrence8

The price will be reveled by the carriers once they announce when the phone will be released with the carriers. I could say most likely around the $500-$600 mark & $99-$150 on a 3yea term. This is not the final price tho.

I would suggest just waiting until next Wednesday / Thursday when the carriers will go live with the prices.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Waiting is not one of my good points lol. Thank you for the info. 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dlawrence8

Believe me i want the phone soo bad as well lol:P

You are welcome:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here .. i want this phone bad and i am willing to toss my Lumia 900 .. 2more days !!!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mayoo

Good!. 2 days more until RIM announces the phone & hopefully a few days after Rogers will release it!.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Mayoo

Good!. 2 days more until RIM announces the phone & hopefully a few days after Rogers will release it!.

Rumors have pegged the release of BB10 phones from Rogers within the first week of February.

But let me repeat.......These are rumors!!

Cheers.  🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BillJ

That is true BUT Bell & Telus reps have confirmed that they are releasing it Feb 5th.

Most likely Rogers will release it within the next few days after the announcement. I doubt we will wait weeks for it tho.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

yes that is true

I'm a Trusted Advisor

From what i have heard / see, some carriers in the UK will start selling it as of tomorrow. Who knows if this is true or not.