What is going on with the digit box? And does anyone know when it will be fixed?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nidstam
I've Been Here Awhile

What is going on with the digit box? And does anyone know when it will be fixed?

***Edited labels***

HM63
I'm Here A Lot

Re: What is going on with the digit box? And does anyone know when it will be fixed?

Ya, us too.  Saturday night and no tv. 😞

Service outage in Ottawa apparently.

nidstam
I've Been Here Awhile

I am getting annoyed, I wish they would give us any indication as to when it will be restored.

jkavbmac
I've Been Around

Re: What is going on with the digit box? And does anyone know when it will be fixed?

Digital box stopped working about an hour ago.  Live in Ottawa.  Understand there is a service disruption issue.  Does Rogers have a tech site to let us know extent of problem, update and ETR

HM63
I'm Here A Lot

Called Rogers.  No estimated time.  Just say they're working on it. 

S_Ullah
I've Been Around

Yeah, Digital Box not working for about 35 minutes now. Tried unplugging and replugging like it says on the Troubleshooting Guide, but doesn't help.  Smiley Mad All I get is 2 channels: 997 and 998. One of them is just completly black and the other some advertising thing. It won't let me go to other chanels, does anyone know when this will be fixed? I haven't called for help yet, but i've read the earler repies and one of them said that they called and Rogers said were working on it. Smiley Sad

PirateGen
I Plan to Stick Around

If anyone from Rogers is out there, it would be really helpful to have an answer...

One religious channel (?) just isn't doing it.

Leafer
I Plan to Stick Around

I am not even getting a religion channel. I hit Info on the remote and all it says is service unavailable.

I did originally get a message however saying that the was a problem connecting to the server.
bobcob
I've Been Around

Out here too.

HM63
I'm Here A Lot

It's back.  Turn box off, then on again.