What is Included in Data Plans

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajendra
I've Been Here Awhile

What is Included in Data Plans

Does the $25 data plan (500 MB) include unlimited social networking?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
WiseD
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: What is Included in Data Plans

The 500 MB data plan on its own doesnt give you "unlimited social networking" but will allow to access all the data aspects of the phone. And to be completely honest the social networking apps use a VERY small amount unless your viewing all your facebook photos for hours at a time. If your just on to update a status or check others information it would account for a very small amount of that 500MB of data.

View solution in original post

All Replies
WiseD
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

The 500 MB data plan on its own doesnt give you "unlimited social networking" but will allow to access all the data aspects of the phone. And to be completely honest the social networking apps use a VERY small amount unless your viewing all your facebook photos for hours at a time. If your just on to update a status or check others information it would account for a very small amount of that 500MB of data.

View solution in original post

Rajendra
I've Been Here Awhile

I e-mailed customer service and they said the $25 500 MB add-on does indeed include unlimited social networking.  I got their reply shortly before reading yours.