Web mail client keeps logging out

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Web mail client keeps logging out

This morning when trying to get onto the mail client it told me my session had expired. I had just loaded it but logged on again anyway. It displayed the email list and then immediately told me my session had expired, again. No matter what I do I haven't been able to stay on for more than a single couple of actions. I was able to delete some email but after it refreshed I got a session expired.

I have other mail clients so I'll use those but was wondering if anybody else has seen the same thing.

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Web mail client keeps logging out

Just tried here, and it appears fine..
At least on my account.. could be account specific.

Almost seems, like its deleting the cookie/session variable that the web browsing session is using way to early.

Did you try in another browser?

Only a single browser user. Don't find the need for other browsers.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am having the same issue.
I Plan to Stick Around

I can also state, its happening with my @yahoo.com email addresses as well. I think its an issue with yahoo itself. or maybe a problem with firefox. I tried clearing my browsers cache and cookies and it didn't do jack.

I'm using IE 11 so this is happening with at least 2 browsers and 2 different accounts. Thanks for the verification.

I Plan to Stick Around

Same problem Internet Explorer 11.

I Plan to Stick Around

Same problem here.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Scratch that.. JUST starting happening to me.. in 3 different browsers.

Not saying i DIDNT beleive you earlier.. was just wanting to double check all other things first. Smiley Happy

Appears that it IS yahoo end.

Is everyone on the NEW design? is anyone on the BASIC layout.. wonder if that makes a difference? (not that one could easily get it to switch to the basic)

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jay21317

If you are able to put in a support ticket from your yahoo email.. that would be best to help report this.

While most of us COULD from our rogers ones.. they just see is as a ROGERS account, and say rogers tech support has to help you....  which rogers tech support can not do anything in this case.. since it appears to be a website issue directly from yahoo.