Web-Based Guide Control - Any shortcuts?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Web-Based Guide Control - Any shortcuts?

Currently to reach the Guide on the web, I have to login to MyRogers, click on Products and Services, Click on TV, and hit View My Guide. This is insane and takes way too long.

www.pvr.rogers.com is the site where the guide appears, but it just redirects to the Rogers homepage. Is there any quicker way to access the in-browser guide?

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Web-Based Guide Control - Any shortcuts?

@Samz2 wrote:

Currently to reach the Guide on the web, I have to login to MyRogers, click on Products and Services, Click on TV, and hit View My Guide. This is insane and takes way too long.

www.pvr.rogers.com is the site where the guide appears, but it just redirects to the Rogers homepage. Is there any quicker way to access the in-browser guide?

***Edited Labels***

Not really.  Because its tied to your account, ot has to be hodden behind the MyRogers authentiction.

Tje 'easier' way is to use the app, which only really works for Apple fanboys, as they've never bothered to develop one for Windows, and apparantly it doesn't play nicely  with the latest version of Android.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Even for Apple users, the app is an absolute crashfest. Recording something in the 500s range of channel numbers is tedious with no shortcuts to copious scrolling.

What's the best way to send this in as a Feature Request to Rogers?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

The community has an Idea Box forum for suggesting this kind of thing.

While they won't be able to get it out from behind the password wall, they might be able to make a more prominent link.....

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

The password wall isn't the issue - it's the 6 clicks it takes to get there. Some sort of Home Edition site with a login that goes straight to the guide would be great.