We are currently experiencing problems

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

We are currently experiencing problems

So I've been trying to pay a couple of bills online of late. Even tried to change my wireless number due to moving to a different location. It was also recommeneded by the online help providers that I should do so. However for the past week or so I've had no luck accessing the account, the continual message keeps occuring:df

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later or feel free to visit one of our Rogers™ Wireless stores. For a store near you, please

Tried a varity of internet browsers mainly: firefox and chrome, on occassion explorer.

****Edited Labels****

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: We are currently experiencing problems

Hello doan

Have you contacted Rogers over the phone or go into a store & ask them what is going on? If you have not, i suggest you do that to know what is the problem.
I'm Here A Lot

I have called them many times because I had the same problems. 

Rogers will never fix their website because It cause a lot of money to fix.

When you call their customer service, they will say " we do not deal with website issues, you will need to contact the online support".

When you chat with online support as online support doesn't give out phone#, online support will say " Try again in a few days and it will work".

The truth is it will never work!!

"We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later or feel free to visit one of our Rogers™ Wireless stores"

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pothos

Well the customer service reps over the phone have no way of fixing online issues like the website & such. What they told you is correct. Contact Live Chat & see what happens.

Like you did & they told you " Try again in a few days and it will work". Truth me told tho, it barely works & they always give you that excuse.

One would think if they would get some devs to fix the site issues. I wondered this for so long.