Wait time for Samsung S2 LTE

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Wait time for Samsung S2 LTE

I'm in Victoria BC and just ordered a Samsung S2 phone through Rogers last week. My rep says it is back ordered but didn't give me any sense of how long it will be before I get one. Wondering if anyone else on this forum can comment or at least share what their experience was.

Also - does the phone come in black, or white, or do we get a choice? My rep didn't mention a choice... I'd prefer black, but at this point I don't care as long as I get a phone fairly soon (like within two weeks) and the voice and data plan are the same as what I agreed to.

******* Edit labels ********

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Wait time for Samsung S2 LTE

I got my phone yesterday. No LTE sim card but my rep has it on order, and he installed a regular sim card for now. It is a nice phone!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Wait time for Samsung S2 LTE

That it is. I like it, but it hasn't been the smoothest ride at times. I've had questions about the battery as well as the abiltiy for the LTE network to properly manage and receive calls. If you do experience anything adverse, post in the appropriate threads. I'm sure people would appreciate some feedback from someone in the Victoria area (I'm in Vancouver).