WWE Network Programming

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Advisor

WWE Network Programming

Just a heads up for anyone trying to record upcoming events on the WWE Network on channel 512. For the last few days, I've noticed the program guide a few days out only shows WWE Network Programming rather than the normal program content. Just checked it this morning and only today (Monday) has any program info in the guide. Everything beginning tomorrow has none.

***Edited labels***

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Re: WWE Network Programming

Just checked it again this morning and the guide has been updated for the next 2 days. I wonder if this will be normal from now on. Up until recenlty, it has had a 7 day guide just like everything else.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was wondering when new programming will be added or changed on the WWE Network on Demand (Channel 397) There haven't been any new videos since the network launched on August 12. I have seen a lot of empty folders appear and disappear over the last few weeks as well.

Sean from Toronto

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

HBKRVD77:

Nice handle! A true fan. Smiley LOL

The only changes I've noticed is that WWE On Demand changes to show past PPV events, such as Summerslam, when this year's event is coming up. For example, I noticed that when Summerslam was scheduled on PPV, the WWE On Demand content changed to show all Summerslam events starting with the previous year's event, then going back in time. I would guess they probably did the same thing for Night of Champions, but I haven't looked at it in a while. One thing I would like to see on WWE On Demand is Wrestlemania events.

The programming I prefer is on channel 512. They've been showing a lot of documentary style profiles of WWE Super Stars which are really interesting. In the last week or so I've watched a couple featuring CM Punk and Mick Foley and I recorded a 2 hour one on Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson which I haven't watched yet. Aside from the interesting documentaries, there are no commercials on that channel.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I totally agree with you that a lot of programming on WWE Network (Channel 512) has been very good I have loved seeing the documentries especially the Monday Night War Series. as of the point the night of champions event has yet to appear on the on demand channel (397) and i was also wondering how much of the library content wewould be recieving as subscribers were promised..

Sean from Toronto

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am happy to see the WWE Night Of Champions event from last Sunday (Sept. 21) appear on Demand (Channel 397) I am wondering if there is any of the other of the library footage will be added soon?

Sean from Toronto

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Sounds like good progress. I recorded it and started watching it part way through. The Cena/Lesnar match had an interesting ending.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Quick question for Experts. I just ordered 512 and I wanted to watch Monday Night RAW but that program is not on 512. The WWE channel does it show Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown as part of their programming or not.

Thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello RafiC

Its not. You can watch it on Sportsnet
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

Sportsnet 360, channel 503. FYI: Friday Night Smackdown is moving to Wednesdays sometime in mid-January 2015.