WWE Extreme Rules - April 26th 8 ET/5 PT

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

WWE Extreme Rules - April 26th 8 ET/5 PT

Extreme Rules is back for 2015!

It’s happening at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois on April 26 8 ET/5 PT, 2015!

This professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event is produced by WWE. Tune in to watch Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton in a Steel Cage match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Watch the heroes take down the villains in a series of events. Are you into Street Fights? Get ready for Dean Ambrose vs. Luke Harper Chicago Street Fight !

Find out when Extreme Rules comes to WWE Network - this Sunday on WWE Network at 8/7 C! Need help in ordering Pay Per View (PPV) movies and events? Check out http://roge.rs/1K949Yh!

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: WWE Extreme Rules - April 26th 8 ET/5 PT

Hi Amanda!

Thanks for sharing, I am looking forward to the event!

Any WWE fans in the Community?

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: WWE Extreme Rules - April 26th 8 ET/5 PT

I've just renewed my love for the sport! lol.

I ordered the WWE network and have been binging on Wrestlemania's from my youth. I went from Hulkamaniac to Macho Man fan to an Ultimate Warrior, before finally ending up with cause "That's the bottom line cause I said so" to my kids Smiley Sad Lol

Definitely brought back good memories. Smiley Happy  I think from this new crop I like Daniel Bryan? if that's even his name. lol