WSBK

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsscpu
I've Been Here Awhile

WSBK

In July I had recieved the following message on my 'Rogers Bulletin Board'

"Effective September 1. 2010, the HDTV Specialty Pak will include HD WSBK at no additional charge."

I am still not getting WSBK in HD. Why is that?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
dsscpu
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: WSBK

Actually, the answer above fails considering WSBK has now been added in HD to subscribers, even if they don't have the channel in SD.

View solution in original post

All Replies
iceman
I've Been Around

Me too.

I called customer service yesterday and got transferred to tech. support. I was told to power off then on my box but it didn't work.

The person told me he will transfer my case to another group. It still doesn't work until now.

What I don't understand is that this information is only available in the billing statement and nowhere to be found in rogers website.

Mythorn
I'm Here A Lot

Good afternoon dsscpu,

I am assuming here that you have the HD Specialty Pack and you already subscribe to WSBK in SD (channel 343).  The HD version is on channel 571.  If you do not have the SD version, that would explain why it doesn't work in HD - the two are linked.  It is available only if you have the SD version.

Assuming that you do have the SD version and the HD Box/HD Specialty Pack, then can you please describe what happens when you go to channel 571?  I will need that information to properly determine what could cause the problem and give you options on how to resolve it.

I am a Rogers employee, but my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Rogers or its affiliates.

Je suis un(e) employé(e) de Rogers mais mes commentaires sont les miens et ne reflètent pas nécessairement le point de vue de Rogers ou d’une société de son groupe.
RogersErin
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks Mythorn!

Does this help you out dsscpu?

dsscpu
I've Been Here Awhile

Actually, the answer above fails considering WSBK has now been added in HD to subscribers, even if they don't have the channel in SD.

View solution in original post