WP8 and Visual Voicemail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: WP8 and Visual Voicemail

Just an FYI... Some of the accessories can be purchased from amazon.com, amazon.ca and expansys.ca.  I spent most of the day looking and was able to locate the Nokia Luna bluetooth headset and the Nokia Charging Plate.  Hope this helps!

I've Been Here Awhile

stop wasting our time.

You need to provide PROPER visual voice mail on Windows 8 phones (I have an HTC X8 and i'm starting to regret moving from my iPhone because the Rogers visual voice mail is MISSING) I don't want your b*s* nonsense makeshift crap that you call a "solution" just so you can pat yourselves on the backs to say "yes, we have a solution". It's not. It's useless.

And stop sending markeing garbage via SMS to me. That's called spam. Stop spamming --- is it that obvious that we have to tell you this too?

I Plan to Stick Around

I too request that Rogers support proper visual voicemail on Windows Phone...and also DataSense.

If you do so, you'd have earned a customer for life...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bilzkh

Sadly they will not just hear you. To them they really could care less. They make their money even if a customer leaves. Its honestly pretty sad how Rogers can NOT get Visual Voicemail on WP8. How can a Multi Billion doller company that has the Lumia 920 Exsusive for them not ge VVM working? Blows my mind.
I'm Here A Lot

This lack of proper VVM support has been going on since the WinMo 7.5 days; I'm sorry but the MMS "solution" is just worthless, especially for those of us who travel in eastern Canada where we're on Edge a fair amount of the time in the rural areas (I have slow data service (but at least I have data) and could retrieve a true VVM message, but MMS does not work at all over Edge so I can't get my messages!

Please Rogers do the right thing and implement visual voicemail using the native WIndows 7.5/8 functionality and stop trying to pass off this botched up txt messaging fiasco as any kind of a "solution"...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hopefully they listen to us about this as well. Honestly this is getting way out of hand.

MMS is not a solution at all. They just seem not to want to make a VVM for the Windows 8 phones at all. 😕
I've Been Around

Any updates on visual voicemail for windows phone 8? Its so annoying calling and going through voicemail 1 by 1
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't think we'll ever get it, I've had the original Focus w/ Rogers and it never appeared.  They make money off of it, so I doubt it will come.

However, I'm with Wind now, and I've got fowarding and it sends me an email with a MP3 attachment which I can listen to you.

I Plan to Stick Around

I've thought a lot about how Rogers has treated WP7 and WP8 so far, and they're lack of support for it is forcing me to act differently in the future with my phone purchases and plans. They've shown they really don't care about supporting features or wanting to atytract/keep customers, so I think my only course of action in the future is to buy an unlocked phone and siogn no more thna a 1 year contract with either Telus/Bell/Rogers/Wind and go with whoever gives me the best plan for the money. No more of this 3 year contract BS where I can't use some of the features the phone supports. You're only driving away customers Rogers.

I've Been Around

The sad part is its native to the phone and ATT has it working

beautifully in the USA. Heck, I'll even pay for it.

Rogers customer for 15 years but I'm about done with this. The biggest company should be able to provide the best features and support. Especially when they are already part of the phone. Its almost comical.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 13 in conversation