WHY are you not talking about 2 different rocket HUBS

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

WHY are you not talking about 2 different rocket HUBS

There are 2 rocket hubs, each with its own issues and problems...

Rogers Ericcson W35 or NETCOMM 3G10WVR.. BIG difference to diagnose problems when you are talking about 2 different pieces of hardware..

Anyone really interested in the netcomm router only has to google whirlpool out of Austrailia...they have been using variants of this router for years... so for the poster claiming heat isn't an issue with this router you ARE DEAD WRONG>>> and know nothing!

***Edited labels***

I'm an Advisor

Re: WHY are you not talking about 2 different rocket HUBS

I agree vehemently with your post that there are TWO different RocketHub types: Ericsson W35 and the Netcomm.

The confusion has been caused directly by Rogers in their marketing approach to these products.  It turns out (Duh!) that giving the same name to two different products confuses the hell out of everybody.  No surprises there, in my opinion.

I would urge all users of this forum to explicitly identify which of the two RocketHubs they are posting about.  Also, when reading posts, and replying, please take note of, and/or identify which of the two your posts are concerned about.

I think all will thank you if you can do this.

skinorth