Voicemail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Voicemail

I switched my iphone plan from visual voicemail to the old fashioned dial-up voicemail. How do I set my password? The FAQ on the website says to "hold my 1 key". Since when do iphones have '1' keys?

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Voicemail

when i did it a few years agao i had issues, they never todl me till about 5th tech to power off iphone for 2 minutes then power on then when pressed VM button it dialed my rogers mailbox and entered my new password ( by default when swithing is usally last 4 digits of you phone # )
I've Been Around

The voicemail password can be changed by logging into your My Rogers account. You don't have to know the previous password in order to change it.  The "Update voicemail password" option appears in the Wireless section on the Overview tab.

Displaying the keypad in the phone app and holding "1" until voicemail is dialed is a useful technique when roaming, as Visual Voicemail requires cellular data in order to function.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

All of the above are correct answers, you can change it on the website.

If you go into your phone settings, by clicking on the vmail button, it will 'dial' for you the voicemail number.

I beleive the pressing #1 works as well, if you go into the keypad dialing, and held one, it would dial the voicemail.