Visual Voice Mail on Rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiningGuy
I've Been Around

Re: Visual Voice Mail on Rogers

Looks like they just fixed it. I got an update today for the Visual Voicemail Plus app that says it will force a mobile network connection when WIFI is enabled. So far, it is working.

Regzzz
I've Been Around

Could you pls tell me what is the version of the uptade?  thanks.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Regzzz

You can see it on the Play store online. Its Current Version:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rogers.vvm&hl=en
JesseCollin
I've Been Around

This is the worst service I'm forced to pay for EVER.  Initially voice mail was listed under the services that came with my plan.  Then I get the bill 2 months in and find out I've been charged an additional 7$ for this crap?   When my clients book an appointment I get a message from my clinic to notify me if they are there or not.  I have a heart attack EVERY DAY because this voice mail text message comes up 5 hours after the  voicemail saying "your client has arrived".   
Rogers, you suck and I have already made arrangements to switch my services to another provider.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JesseCollin

VVM from Rogers has not been up or for any customer for the past 2 years now... You can easily cancel the VVM from your plan instead of cancelling your service but do as you wish! Wish you luck with the " other " carrier!