cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Debit sytem error

RedBerry11
I Plan to Stick Around

During October 16 system failure the Rogers site was in matinence mode for several hours.
The Visa debit system failed to finish a payment transaction but did manage to prompt my bank to send funds. Funds are missing did this happen to many customers I wonder?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Visa Debit sytem error

RedBerry11
I Plan to Stick Around
Very happy myself very suprised that the system I have used for years gave me such grief will be using live agent in future. Not playing that game again. Really spent allot of time on Live chat, Twitter,and many calls to bank and Rogers. The only group willing to actually make a resolution was Rogers Helps on Twitter and alot of times it is even hard for them but I find as of late (this year) their team is far more helpful.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersZia

Hey @RedBerry11,

We haven't been notified of this issue so far. When you say the funds are missing, you mean it's been debited from your account but not posted to the Rogers account? A debit payment does typically take 3-5 business days to post. Have you received a payment confirmation notification? I know I'd be concerned too if I couldn't track missing funds.

RogersZia

RedBerry11
I Plan to Stick Around
Yes but in the case of debit Visa, you are promted to give your 3 digit code on your card and immediately you are given text confirmation and your new balance.In this case the system froze but did also collect the funds. A lady Octavia was more then happy to assist me at Rogers Helps and cleared up the situation. I am sure this happened to a few customers and was due to widespread power outages that had the customer account page on matinence mode all day.

@RedBerry11

Glad to hear things got cleared up for your account!

RogersPrasana

RedBerry11
I Plan to Stick Around
Very happy myself very suprised that the system I have used for years gave me such grief will be using live agent in future. Not playing that game again. Really spent allot of time on Live chat, Twitter,and many calls to bank and Rogers. The only group willing to actually make a resolution was Rogers Helps on Twitter and alot of times it is even hard for them but I find as of late (this year) their team is far more helpful.

View solution in original post

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation