Video problem on S4

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lombs
I Plan to Stick Around

Video problem on S4

Hi everyone,

Whenever my brother or anyone else with an iPhone sends me a video via text or whatsapp, etc. the video is very tiny and there is no way of making it bigger.  Anyone know of this issue or how to resolve?

Thanks!

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Video problem on S4

Via text it's normal, it's compression because of MMS limitations which limits the total size at 600kb. As for what's app, it's more or less the same thing, should be slightly better than MMS though, it's possible that the iPhone is the cause of those limitations because the S4 should not resize the whatsapp videos

View solution in original post

All Replies
Rogers_Kate
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Does anyone in the community have a suggestion or solution for this?

@Lombs are you only experiencing this issue when you're viewing video via text message, or is it happening when using applications like YouTube as well?

Rogers_Kate

polishpat
I Plan to Stick Around

Via text it's normal, it's compression because of MMS limitations which limits the total size at 600kb. As for what's app, it's more or less the same thing, should be slightly better than MMS though, it's possible that the iPhone is the cause of those limitations because the S4 should not resize the whatsapp videos

View solution in original post