Very poor customer service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtbguy
I've Been Here Awhile

Very poor customer service

Unbelievable. Spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone trying to get my rocket hub back online. 2 calls 6 service reps 1 extremely rude. 3 rd call to file an official complaint was told I would have to be put on hold again!!! 4 th call when I discovered they had cancelled my Rogers.com email!! That problem has not been rectified and I haven't had a call back since Monday. Rogers does not care about rural customers

***Added Labels***

RogersMaude

Re: Very poor customer service

Good evening @mtbguy,

Welcome to the Forums! 

We can understand the inconveniences caused by this situation and we would like to help.

In order for us to look into this matter further, we will need to access your account.

Please send us a PM when you are available.

To contact us, send a private message to @CommunityHelps

For more information on our Private Message system, take a look at this page.

RogersMaude

mtbguy
I've Been Here Awhile

You have to be kidding. I've asked to be contacted twice!! Your forum and app are the worst interface I've every used constant loops of sign in or open app messages you have all my info cross referenced to my 3 phone numbers 2 email addresses Oh wait you erased one. All I wanted was to deactivate my data cap and I had my account deleted for the rocket hub(according to your rep). I've asked 3 times to speak to someone further up but Rogers just wants to keep everyone in a low level loop of reps. If I had another option in my area I'd have cancelled already. Guess it's time to go back to the other telecom dictatorship
RogersMaude

Hello again @mtbguy,

I understand your frustration. Smiley Embarassed

However, keep in mind that the purpose of the forums is a user-to-user public database and that in order to assist you we need to discuss privately.

Should you have any specific concerns please send a PM to CommunityHelps or contact us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers.

You may also use the Share a Concern option here: http://roge.rs/Jvge0i

Thanks for your contribution and we're looking forward to your PM!

RogersMaude

mtbguy
I've Been Here Awhile

As I stated the apps and forums are not designed for easy navigation by occasional users. I shouldn't have to sign in every time I click a new Rogers link and I shouldn't need a tutorial to find the pm option. As I also stated 3 phone requests for follow up all ignored. Rogers doesn't seem to have any problem contacting me if they want me to spend more money on their services
lawny
I Plan to Stick Around

Who has made it to the "Advisor for the President " ?

Through arduous efforts for ANY help I have had the pleasure of encountering a pompous Advisor!

He halts all you communicate and struts his "executive decisions" in demeaning chastisements with the addition of red-herrings galore!

He intervenes first then passes them off to the Management Office who in turn passes it back to Advisor of the President!

I'd really like to know if this is old hat?

Ed

RogersMaude

Good day @lawny,

Thanks for your post! 

I understand the frustration caused by this situation and would like to help you resolve it.

Please send us a PM next time you are online, as we will need to access your account.

To get in touch with us, send a private message to @CommunityHelps

For more info on our Private Message system, take a look at this page.

RogersMaude

lawny
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm just a nobody ; but I am a decent and honest human being!

Do what you want with this, and even delete it if inappropriate!

The general public customers are not naive or ignorant!

We ask a simple question and get ludicrous responses, if any!

I feel that I have a significant history with Rogers with an insidious

introduction with Rogers! A very lengthy letter to Rogers ending in no response for a year! Common decency demand a reply whether a

comment of even "we do not wish to discuss anything"! That is at least

a "REPLY"! But nothing? Then their denying any such letter! Followed with numerous encounters of "poor LISTENING techniques" by Rogers

personnel from reps to Managers and ultimately the Advisor of the President! Rogers expects us to listen only to them! We are flogged with too many apologies and sorries and unkept promises and improper answers!

I have reached a pinnacle now with the AOOP taking charge of my concerns who is a pompous self-centered individual patronizing me with condescension! This is what customers do not need to experience for being

human! I want a simple answer for a simple question, not NASA secrets!

The irony is they expect us to inform them of problems and concerns, but really don't want to hear of them! I LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH THE PRESIDENT "PERSONALLY" JUST TO LOCK HORNS!

I apologise if this is improper and in the wrong place!

Do what you will with thid

Ed

Saraghuraj
I've Been Here Awhile

I called up to cancel my services n unlock my phone..they cut my call after 6 hrs of wait

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Saraghuraj

So sorry you had to deal with that.

Due to the overwhelming calls for the new plan, there is a longer then expected wait time to speak to someone.

Try to speak to @ CommunityHelps. It may take some time to get a reply once again.