Very dissapointed with Galaxy Note support.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Very dissapointed with Galaxy Note support.

For future phone upgrades, I'd suggest just buying the phone outright (I did - Galaxy Note, International Version) from the manufacturer or other retailer... less bloatware, better apps, and quicker updates (Samsung released ICS about a month ago, and my phone updated via Kies)

If you factor in the mimum rate plan required, as well as upgrade fee's, etc., it can be cheaper to buy the phone outright. Man Wink

I've Been Here Awhile

Could you fill us in on where you got that information?

I've Been Here Awhile

Regarding July 13th. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Smiley Very Happy

I've Been Around

Just got the 4.0.4 (ICS) update this morning via an OTA (over the air).  250M update, it took about 15 min to download, and a reboot.

so far, so good.  I have some Rogers apps on the desktop again, but I'll fix that up.

Let the games begin!

I've Been Around

My Note asked to be updated over the air around 6 a.m. It did not say it was ICS. But it was ICS and it installed it without using Klies. ( big whoopi!!!!! ) Seems to work except home pages are gone. Sort of a nuisance.

Also the much promoted Premium Suite is not loaded by default nor does it even tell you that it exists.  And so you dont know what apps to install to get all the functions. However a bit of searching gets them - at least I hope that it gets them all.