Usage Tracker not being updated?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Usage Tracker not being updated?

Hey, Since July 23rd, I havent seen an update on my usage. I also havent gotten any warning regarding my usage going over 75% even though I certainly should have. 

Is everyone experiencing this or is it just me?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Usage Tracker not being updated?

Now i am not sure its the same for everyone, but it might be... i know my billing cycle is from the 24th to the 24th.
So if yours is the same, you would have rolled over to a new month, therfore not gone over your limit potentialy.

The tracker can sometimes be a day or so behind, espeicaly at the time that the billing cycle switches over and it resets.. so this may be what you are experiencing.

Updated Solution: Your internet usage may not appear for up to 48 hours. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Now i am not sure its the same for everyone, but it might be... i know my billing cycle is from the 24th to the 24th.
So if yours is the same, you would have rolled over to a new month, therfore not gone over your limit potentialy.

The tracker can sometimes be a day or so behind, espeicaly at the time that the billing cycle switches over and it resets.. so this may be what you are experiencing.

Updated Solution: Your internet usage may not appear for up to 48 hours. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Has the usage from the 7th updated for anyone? The usage meter resets on the 8th of every month but it hasn't reset yet (which is odd given that it usually resets around maintenance hours) so I'm wondering if it hasn't updated for anyone other than myself. The internet hasn't been used since the 24th so thats when it shows the latest usage. I know that it is physically reset and should be good to use by my father will not allow use of the internet until the meter is fixed, so I'm wondering if its just not updated for us(i know people have different bill period), or if its the same for everyone.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Your usage should be based on your billing period, and that goes for the dates of the data reset on there as well.

My billing period is the 24th of the month.. and the usage resets then for me.. i see this months usage start from the 25th till yesterday.

Now, if there was 100% no usage for the last few days.. there might not be any data TO refresh on there.. it might not refresh and show ZERO for that day? might wait till the next time it has data to refresh and show.. not sure.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Usage statistics are broken half the time. Either the page doesn't load, or the stats are behind by at least a day. Combined with the fact that they are inaccurate, I have had it with Rogers!

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The usage is always behind a day, it records your usage after the day is completed.  It has always been this way.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My billing period starts on the 5th of the month, here we are on the 6th, and my tracker has not updated.  It is really annoying because I have no idea how much internet I am using, so I keep not doing things in case I end up using to much without knowing.  Has anyone had this happen?  Any idea how to resolve it?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

They might be having some issues with the tracker right now..

While mine seems to show ok on the OVERVIEW page.. i can not get into the DETAILS for it...

(i think there may be some other billing/account stuff going on, as i havent received my last bill, which my period ended over 10 days ago).

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the reply!  And sorry I asked a question that apparently has been asked many times before!  It's my first time using this forum.

I thought perhaps it actually had switched to the new billing cycle and just wasn't showing.  Glad that I seem to be correct.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I use Networx to track realtime bandwidth and upload/ download speeds. Free and malware/ spyware free.