Upload limit

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Upload limit

is there any way to increase my upload rate only? To something like 5megabit+

1megabit is dismally slow 2 megabit from the premium package is almost as bad for what i would like to do for streaming to twitch.tv

everything about my package is fine... just the upload rate is my brick wall here.

***edited labels***

I've Been Around

Re: Upload limit

Rogers is going to be increasing the upload speeds on most of their internet packages.

Express will be bumped to 2mbit, and Extreme Plus and Ultimate will be getting 7mbit.  I believe Extreme is getting 5mbit?

Some customers have receieved emails regarding the change, however I can't seem to find anything in my inbox to this effect.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I would like to know if there is any official rogers info on the upload limit upgrade. I have been waiting on this for years now. 

BUMP * 100000

I'm a Reliable Contributor

That would be nice.  I don't upload much, but occasionally I have to upload music promos to my reviewers - the faster, the better.  First time I hear about this though.

I'm an Advisor

@Baldrick:

you write that: "...Rogers is going to be increasing the upload speeds on most of their internet packages...".

You do not mention where you learned that information.  You mention that some customers have received emails to that effect.

But unfortunately that begs the very, very  big  question: what exactly are the technical specifications that apply to the Internet service packages that we buy from Rogers.

It seems that our primary source of technical "specifications" on the service we buy monthly from Rogers is the Rogers marketing information upon which we base our buying decision. But am I making too much of an assumption about how in general we buy Internet services.........

So, are those emails some customers are receiving about the increased upload speeds coming from the Rogers marketing department?

Therefore how believable are those emails?

In the end what can we believe about what Rogers is telling us regarding Internet speeds?

skinorth

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation