Upgrading

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cha_zTKDkilla
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Upgrading

If it is an iphone 4S to a 5S Isnt it $0 so would it only be 15 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

Your upgrade fee most likely will be $0 BUT you still have to pay the price for the 5S depending which 5S model you get on a 2 year term.
Cha_zTKDkilla
I Plan to Stick Around

$15 and is there an activation fee

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

The $15 connection fee is the activation fee but changed names to Connection fee.
Cha_zTKDkilla
I Plan to Stick Around

So just $15 (for the connection fee)when i trade in my iphone 4S with the contract being done there is no other fees?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

The only fee you have to pay is the device price for the iPhone 5S and the $15 connection fee.
Cha_zTKDkilla
I Plan to Stick Around

Is it $0 or is it $200
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

It all depends how much the device is on a 2 year term. Best thing to do is contact Rogers and they can tell u on the phone or at the store everything you need to know.
Cha_zTKDkilla
I Plan to Stick Around

So if my contract is done and I have a 4S  and I am upgrading to a 5S (its $0 right)plus the activation fee its $15 so its only $15 right?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

The 5S is NOT $0. Depending on when you bought your 4S, your UPGRADE fee may be $0 BUT to get a new phone, you will need to pay the price for that phone on a 2 year term

I don't know where you aee getting that info from.. The 16GB 5S is $229.99 on a 2 year term. Here is the pricing on the Rogers website.

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&N=52+11+27...