cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading/New Phone

Niick
I've Been Here Awhile

I bought my Galaxy Nexus in march of 2012 and was wondering how much it would be to upgrade to the S3 or maybe even the new Note when it is released? Would it be cheaper to sell my nexus first?

****Edited Labels****

25 REPLIES 25

Re: Upgrading/New Phone

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jbird

That is ONLY if you want to cancel without paying a fee, you ca do it once the 2 year mark will hit on your 3 year plan. You still have to sign a 3 year term. Here is more in this topic.

"

The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) announced a new wireless code Monday, with the goal of helping consumers navigate their wireless contracts and costs.

The new code targets the at times high cost of using a cell phone or smart phone by capping additional data and roaming charges, and cell phone contracts – allowing consumers to cancel their wireless contracts after two years with no fees, and makes contracts easier to read and understand."

purplegirl
I've Been Here Awhile

can i verfiy through my online account if i can get a phone upgrade?

thanks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello purplegirl

If you have a flextab account you are always eligible. To view it, log into your My Rogers - Overview - Device Balance. It will tell you what your upgrade fee aka flextab amount is for upgrading.

If you want to know to know more, call Rogers and speak to a customer service representative. Ask them about the prices and such.

Hasib
I've Been Around

i lost my samsung galaxy s3 last night cant seem to find it 296$ left on my FLEXtab Balance whats the best thing i can do for a new phone? 😕

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Hasib

The only thing you can do is buy a used device from online & make sure its not stolen or lost OR contact Rogers & see if they can send you a replace device for a cheaper price. May not be the same device tho. Rogers can not do much when you lose your phone as for the prices. They can not lower the Flextab amount or device price.

Contact Rogers & see what they can do or look online for a cheap / used phone & make sure its not stolen or lost.

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 13 in conversation