Update the store services on the web page please (call ahead or you'll be sorry)

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Update the store services on the web page please (call ahead or you'll be sorry)

About the only place I could find to say this, but if you need to return a PVR make sure you call ahead to the store listed in Rogers store locator.  I walked to one listed as able to process (pickup/return) digital box equipment, and sure enough was told they don't carry them and I have to go to xxx.  More great service,  if they can't keep track of their own stores you wonder why they have problems with actually running cable.  Thanks again for another great experience (come on Fibe, get into my area...).

Rogers Authorized Dealer - Uptown Communications
2200 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M4S 2C6

The above is the one listed as taking digital boxes, but doesn't.

****Edited Labels****

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Update the store services on the web page please (call ahead or you'll be sorry)

The other one they said to go to, did it list as a dealer as well?

I know some Rogers locations are Rogers owned, vs 3rd party owned, which some of those only can do NEW sales, etc.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Update the store services on the web page please (call ahead or you'll be sorry)

Both stores got listed when doing a search for the below service in my area.

"Picking up/returning/exchanging a digital box equipment rental"

If that's not clear enough, I don't know what is.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Huh, that is weird.

I usualy give them a call first anyways, just to make sure they have the hardware.

When i was getting my PVR extender, if i had gone to the TWO i would have more likely tried first,  (one on the way home and one near my house)... i would have walked away with nothing.  Called them first to make sure.

I do agree, obviously the lists need to be updated/fixed.