Update 10.1 for Z10

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Update 10.1 for Z10

Hi does anyone know if Rogers will release the 10.1 update tomorrow along side the Q10 release.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Update 10.1 for Z10

It should now be available 🙂  If you go into Settings > Software Updates > Check for updates you should be able to get it

Thanks,

RogersAndrewNP

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Dave88

Blackberry has confirmed 10.1 for the Z10 will be released a few weeks after the release of the Q10. After that we will see when Rogers will release it. Rogers has not said when they will release it
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Bell customers are getting 10.1 notifications to update as of this morning.  Any update for Rogers customers?

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

It should now be available 🙂  If you go into Settings > Software Updates > Check for updates you should be able to get it

Thanks,

RogersAndrewNP

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I didn't get it yet!!! Someone help
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You tried going through the above method to get it?

May have to try, doing it through the blackberry desktop softeware (BB link i think its call now?)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mostafa122

You can go into the phone settings and download via OTA OR you can download BlackBerry Link on your computer and plug in the phone and upgrade it that way.