Upcoming Lollipop on Moto G LTE and Moto X!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnonymousUser
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Upcoming Lollipop on Moto G LTE and Moto X!

Still don't have the update on my Moto G Lte. Anyone know why or how to force the update?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AnonymousUser

Look on Google or XDA. Other then that there is no way unless u root.
AnonymousUser
I'm a Senior Contributor

Found the info on XDA, it was pretty easy, but would appreciate if someone that officially got the OTA update can confirm if the attached is correct for the Rogers firmware (baseband, kernel, etc)? Thanks!

Screenshot_2015-08-30-20-27-34.png

AnonymousUser
I'm a Senior Contributor

Can anyone out there comment on the software info I've listed?

It would be appreciated.

Thanks.

RogersArthur
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @ 

Thank you for your post.

I would not be able to comment on the software information you've listed, maybe @Meowmix has come across someone from the Community that has officially received the OTA update. So far there's no ETA from our end as to when the requested OS will be pushed to your device. But you can always keep an eye on our OS upgrades page that can be found here.  This will let you know of any upcoming changes or new OS upgrades.

Thank you for your patience,
RogersArthur

torontodigitalq
I Plan to Stick Around

My Moto X downloaded a security upgrade 24.61.52.en.ca (5:00 am) which in actual fact, was Lollipop 6.01 yet there was no indication on the Rogers OS Upgrade page, an Moto X 6.0 Lillipop upgrade would be coming any time soon?

I may have posted this in wrong forum I think the upgrade was Marshmallow 6.01, still there was no indication on the Rogers  OS Upgade page I would be getting, I looked it up on Google, seems to be a lot bug fixes.