cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking iPhone Thread

mysticode
I've Been Around

Hi,

We'll be travelling to the Philippines for a few weeks shortly and I was wondering whether it is possible to get my iPhone 4 unlocked so that I can use it there with a local carrier?

Thanks

***edited labels***

499 REPLIES 499

Re: Unlocking iPhone Thread

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello amaroPT

If you had a my Rogers online account, you could sign in and see OR if u have the account number still, go on Rogers Live Chat and see

cybermaniac
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello, I have an iPhone 4 locked to Rogers Canada network. Would you be available to allow the possibility that it can unlock the factory default for all networks. Otherwise, I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina use BH Telecom network?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cybermaniac

The only way Rogers can unlock the phone is if the IMEI number is on a Rogers wireless account & the account is active. Other then that, you can unlock it via jailbreaking the device or checking out a online website.

cybermaniac
I've Been Here Awhile

I bought a cell phone without the card, and how can we check to see if you can unlock I looked around the Internet by IMEA with rogers network?

Hi, there. I got a question about unlock iphone. I am one month away from finishing a 3 year contract with Rogers. And now I want to unlock my iphone 4 which I bought with the 3 year contract. Do I still have to pay for Rogers to  unlock it or it can be free?