cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking iPhone Thread

mysticode
I've Been Around

Hi,

We'll be travelling to the Philippines for a few weeks shortly and I was wondering whether it is possible to get my iPhone 4 unlocked so that I can use it there with a local carrier?

Thanks

***edited labels***

499 REPLIES 499

Re: Unlocking iPhone Thread

Nope, as its not on a Rogers plan.

At this point you would be best to look for a 3rd party unlocking site

vinay12
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello,

My uncle live in Canada and he make me a gift iPhone 4, but he's locked to Rogers. I live in Europe and now this iPhone is useless, please tell me how can I unlock my iPhone 4?

Thank you!

Use Remote unlocking method to unlock your iPhone 4 locked to rogers canada. It  is more secure than other unlocking methods. It doesn't requires jailbreaking. 

haniram
I've Been Around

@mysticode wrote:

Hi,

We'll be travelling to the Philippines for a few weeks shortly and I was wondering whether it is possible to get my iPhone 4 unlocked so that I can use it there with a local carrier?

Thanks

Yes,It's possible.

If you need iphone 4 unlocking service visit Wickedunlock.com  Here you can unlock your iphone using Remote unlocking method.It'sone of the best and safe  way to unlock your iphone without jailbreaking.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Pauly
Resident Expert

just be sure to ask the store all the risks involved with unlocking, its ultimately up to the phone owner to ask these questions to any store/merchant he conducts business with

alaabasset
I've Been Here Awhile

I want to unlock my iPhone 4s, is there an official way?? and how much it'll cost?? and how long it'll take??