cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking iPhone Thread

mysticode
I've Been Around

Hi,

We'll be travelling to the Philippines for a few weeks shortly and I was wondering whether it is possible to get my iPhone 4 unlocked so that I can use it there with a local carrier?

Thanks

***edited labels***

499 REPLIES 499

Re: Unlocking iPhone Thread

Your answer lawliet53 would be the same as others have been explained here already.

If it is a rogers phone, rogers is the one that needs to unlock it.

If you are the owner of the phone you can contact them, and once you pay them the $50 they can send you the unlock code.

If you are not the original owner of the phone, you likely wont be able to do it, the original owner needs to do it.

THe only othe option would be 3rd party unlock sites.

tamilsarva
I've Been Here Awhile

@mysticode wrote:

Hi,

We'll be travelling to the Philippines for a few weeks shortly and I was wondering whether it is possible to get my iPhone 4 unlocked so that I can use it there with a local carrier?

Thanks

Which network you are using currently? If you want to use your iPhone 4  with Philippines, you need to unlock it from your current Netwok provider/using any kind of unlocking software/you can get Remote unlocking service from any of the third-party service providers to unlock  it. After unlocking your iPhone 4 , you can use use it with local carriers in Philippines and any other GSM networks.

**Edited for content**

bumtab
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello guys

I have iphone 5 locked on ROGERS network

I wanna unlock factory

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bumtab

Where do you live? Are you the first owner of the phone? Are you on a monthly plan or on Rogers with a current account?

We need more then what u posted to help.

bumtab
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello brother

sorry for late

Where do you live?

I'm living on SaudiArabia

Are you the first owner of the phone?

No,I'm not

Are you on a monthly plan or on Rogers with a current account?

I'm on  Rogers with a current account