Unlocking Phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Unlocking Phone

Bought a phone off ebay. Told them it was through Rogers and it came connected through Bell Mobility. So, tried to unlock it and they said phone was unlocked. Now, I do not know how to get the phone to work through Rogers! I am SOOO beyond frustrated right now!

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Unlocking Phone

have you tried inserting your ROGERS SIM into the phone to see if it works?

I'm a Trusted Contributor

If you're sure it's unlocked, insert your SIM (as was already suggested) and register the phone on the network following these instructions:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB00510 .

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

I'm Here A Lot

hi i wish to add my experience here  i brought my blackberry mobile  from uk locked with t-mobile .
i have no idea about how to solve the problem .my friend guide me to use codes to unlock
the mobile i got the codes from here mobileunlocksolutions here they ask the following details before providing the codes they are mobile model
country and the provider to which the mobile is locked .you can get the instructions about how to use the codes in your
mobile from here mobileunlockguide here they provide the step by step process about how to use the codes
once you entered the codes in your mobile as for the instructions given your mobile get unlocked and will be free to accept all
network sim

I've Been Here Awhile

Try code from online sites and unlock it from network lock.

I've Been Around

why open my iphone 5s 4day ??

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@vipalgrnivip wrote:

why open my iphone 5s 4day ??

1- Your post makes no sense, and

2- This is a forum for BlackBerry support, not iPhone.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy