Unlocked iPhone 4S

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Unlocked iPhone 4S

Hello @ekk30003

You are welcome!:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I just hope that that is the problem.  I cannot really think of why they would just both stop working all of a sudden even though I had it unlocked.

So now I am basically stuck with this "phone" for 3 more weeks if Apple will not resolve this issue.  Plus, it is so difficult to actually get a hold of Apple.  I wish they had an email address or live chat option!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ekk30003

I agree with you. They need a better option other then calling or going into the location
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix,

Especially now considering that I cannot call at all! Their system of requiring an active SIM card also defeats the purpose of restoring to the back up copy I made since apparently wiping back to factory settings more or less bricks the phone.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @meowmix 

Do you know how accurate some of the IMEI online checkers are?  For example, I checked one:

http://www.iphoneox.com/

And it said my iPhone SIM Lock Status is locked.  So perhaps the factory reset did something?  

I guess I will have to argue this with Rogers when I get back to Canada.  Thankfully, I paid by credit card!