Unable to register to Spotify with included experience

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
12lol12
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Unable to register to Spotify with included experience

Same error message when trying to select Spotify.

Any workaround or update on this problem?

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @svoloch92@nasa25x and @12lol12

We can definitely take a look at your issue with registering for Spotify and assist you!

Please send us a private message via @CommunityHelps and we can look into your account further.

@RogersPrasana 

aNorthernSoul
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMaude

So my issue got sorted. I think what actually happened is that it went onto my account a day early and today was the day I start my new billing cycle. I had noticed my included data actually was incorrect yesterday but now today I was able to register for Spotify without issue and my included data is now showing the correct amount. Also, my usage reset which makes me think yesterday was actually the last day of my billing cycle and I was technically still on the old plan even though I could see all the elements of my new one.

RogersHassam
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @aNorthernSoul,

Glad to know your issue is sorted out. Thanks for sharing :). 

RogersHassam 

aNorthernSoul
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersHassam

No problem! And... I'm glad too! Ha ha!

kstah
I Plan to Stick Around

I still have the same issue myself. Why isn't anyone providing an actual fix? 

12lol12
I've Been Here Awhile

@kstah Did you switch from Spotify to either Shomi or the other service?
In my case, it took more than 24 hours to be able to select Spotify back.
Kat1418
I've Been Around

I have 3 numbers on my Rogers account and I have changed my plan to Share Everything recently. I have free Spotify for 24 months. However, my Rogers username is not an email and when trying to sign up for the service I am told I need an email as a username to proceed. Live chat told me I couldnt change ussername and to redo my entire Rogers account from the beginning to change username!!! and also denied I needed an email as a username to sign up for Spotify. PLEASE POST THE SIMPLE STEPS TO SIGN UP FOR SPOTIFY AND/OR TO CHANGE USERNAME ON ROGERS ACCOUNT.

RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @Kat1418,

Welcome to the Community Forms.

I think you might find message four on page one of this thread useful in registering for your Spotify account. This gives you step by step directions with screen shots. 

As for changing your username for MyRogers, unfortunately changing a username is not possible. A work around is to log into your current MyRogers profile, click on Profile, then remove your account from that profile. Once you have removed the account from the current profile you will be able to create a new profile and link your account to it.

Hope this helps!

Let us know if you need further assistance,

@RogersGabrielle

almac613
I've Been Around

I cannot register for Spotify but "my rogers" looks like I have Shomi listed already...I keep getting error messages!  Grrr!