UFC Weigh-In Friday March 13th 2015

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

UFC Weigh-In Friday March 13th 2015

Hey everyone!

Did you know that we’re carrying the UFC185 Weigh-In live on Channel 1/YWTW (SD and HD) and Digital Channel 1 at 5-530pm ET TODAY? On top of that - the PPV Preview Channel on Channel349!

We do need to inform everyone that the IPG is incorrect for Channel 1 (YWTW/YWHD) showing that the live showing is running at 6pm. We do apologize for it. Please take note that it’s happening at 5pm. For that, we will be airing the live showing at 5pm ET and are planning on re-airing it at 6pm ET simply to avoid confusion.

Don’t forget to tune in!

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: UFC Weigh-In Friday March 13th 2015

Thank you for sharing @RogersAmanda Smiley Happy Should be an interesting one to watch!

Do we have any UFC Fans in the Community that tuned into the weigh-in?! Looking forward to the event this weekend!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: UFC Weigh-In Friday March 13th 2015

Huge MMA fan.  I hope I can offer some feedback on UFC PPVs.  I use to order countless PPVs through Rogers but it became more economical to pay for bundles (e.g. 12 PPVs for the price of 10).  Not sure if Rogers would be able to offer something similar.  Thanks.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: UFC Weigh-In Friday

I beleve that the UFC dictates pricing for their events.  Rogers doesn't have a whole lot of room to play with PPV pricing.