UFC 169 - Channel 348 - HDPV1

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

UFC 169 - Channel 348 - HDPV1

Well the channel went down for me. I missed the last two main events. I will find out what's wrong when I get through.

Is anyone else having this problem?

If I miss the two main events I hope I get some kind of compensation, this is really disappointing. I pay for cable for pay per view events. I have 151 minutes left and I hope it gets fixed.

Edit: It just came back....Right after i post this it comes back...lol.

***Edited labels***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rogers doesn't like the pictures I uploaded so I don't think they will like any of my hilarious signatures too.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: UFC 169 - Channel 348 - HDPV1

Hello Punk_Out

It could have been a camera or signal issues with it. Glad its all working out now thoSmiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

I doubt that. If it was on the UFCs side of things,  they would of put up an apoligy message (they have before). Well maybe someone will fill us in on what happened. . , it could of bean the weather interupting....who knows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rogers doesn't like the pictures I uploaded so I don't think they will like any of my hilarious signatures too.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Punk_Out

I doubt Rogers will say anything here as this is a User to user forum. Most likely due to something on Rogers side either receiving the signal from them or something else like weather related or something. We might never know as Rogers doesn't say much if its a small little thing like this ( in their world its small lol)
I've Been Here Awhile

It was weather related and I have spent over an hour on the phone with automation and music. No answer from anyone. If rogers thinks I'm paying $70 for a black screen all night....... If I even see it on my bill I will be dropping all my services
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello R1Scottie

In order to get a credit for a PPV, you will need to contact Rogers and ask for a credit, they won't just add it on your bill for you. That's the only way to get it. You can ask to speak to Rogers retentions and ask for the credit
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I agree with meowmix.

They wont auto credit it.. they really dont know about the issue till you call in and tell them.

I Plan to Stick Around

This might not be Rogers fault it oculd be on Viewers choice end which i think Bell ownes them it would be best to contact Vc.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello reidjr

Whos ever fault it was, the customer has to get a credit if they ordered it and never saw what they ordered.

Why would you contact VC for? They won't offer you a credit as they will tell you to contact youI service provider and deal it with them.  ts useless calling them unless you want to know what happen . 

Best to call Rogers and ask for a credit.  

I Plan to Stick Around

It was only for about 10-20 minutes so i am not going to bother trying to get a credit. I got to see the fights i wanted to.

Coming on PPV!
Spence vs. Garcia Live
LIVE: Saturday March 16, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV customers can order as of March 13
DTV Customers can order as of March 14
Spence vs. Garcia Promo

IBF welterweight world Champion Errol Spence Jr. (24-0, 21 KOs) will defend his belt against four-division world champion and current WBC lightweight titlist Mikey Garcia (39-0, 30 KOs), who will move up two weight divisions to go for a world title in a fifth division in a meeting between two of boxing’s elite pound-for-pound best in the world.

Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation