Two Things

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Two Things

Hi, I have two problems I would like help with:

1. My name is wrong on my Rogers profile. How do I correct this?

2. I do not live in Canada, but come here several times throughout the year. I do not require a monthly plan as I am not here from month to month. Instead I would like to top up and use my phone as and when I enter the country. I would not like for my phone to become inactive as it is very convenient for me to keep my number.

Any help you have will be greatly appreciated.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Two Things

1. call them

2. prepaid sim? &/or as a pay as you go plan?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Call them is the best way, they can fix spelling, address, etc.

I would tend to agree, while you don't get the most talk/data compared to a monthly plan, a pre paid/pay as you go is likely best.
Most of these you can have x many months inactive before they do anything to the number. When you come back, just but more time.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Wilson55

I would contact Rogers & have them change it on your account.

As for the plan. I would suggest getting a pay as you go sim card & use that. Reason being as you won't be locked in a contract & can add money or not pay any time & you will not have issues. The only thing is if you do not have money on it, it will not work.