Trying to find the return label tracking number

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Trying to find the return label tracking number

Long story short :

Ive bought a new LG G2 with rogers year plan, and they offer me a promotion an extra sim card, that only uses data.

They sent me my new toys in a package, including

-LG G2

-Contract papers

-new sim

-2 UPS return labels which has different tracking number on it.

After that, i notice they charged me on the new sim card, which i thought it was totally free, so i used one of the return labels and send back the sim card to rogers via UPS, to get a refund for all the charges from this card. (Ive called a few times before doing this to confirm)

Before sending the package , i took a picture of the label on the package, because the tracking number was on it.

After a month, ive tried contacting rogers, and they said they never got the sim card, and as me for the tracking number,

which i just realized the picture is in the LG G2 which is stolen at school. Yes, i lost my new phone after a week or so.

And now i called the UPS store which i left the package, and they said they cant help me. Called rogers, and they said they cant find those tracking numbers.

Someone told me who ever bought those ups labels, which is rogers, should have a record of them. Rogers sent me two return labels in one package with the other toys, shouldnt they have a record that which label they assigned to me?

I still have the other return label with me, which i do not know will it help me to find its brother.

Can someone help me? thank you.

Sorry english not my first lang, im not trying to be rude or anything.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Trying to find the return label tracking number

Hello VIoLent

They should have a record but that is for court cases and for the fraud department to look at. Sadly right reps can NOT view this information and i doubt any manager can unless they put in a investigation for it which may take 3-5 business days or more.

I would call back and ask for a manager and see what they can offer u. Explain your situation and see what they can do. You can also reach Rogers on Rogers chat and via their Twitter @RogersHelps or via Facebook.com/Rogers
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for the quick response, i will try to call tomorrow again and explain my situation .

Will update after that

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello VIoLent

You are welcome. See if they can help u out!
I'm Here A Lot

so ive contact rogers again explainning my situation, still got the same answer , "no way to track that package or finding that tracking number".

Really getting tired of this, im just going to terminate the line without getting a full refund.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello VIoLenT

Like i said, the only way they can really get it from UPS or from their systems is a court document or police warrant. Stuff like tracking numbers & such after its been sent out is stored like that.

You can terminate your line as its understandable as i would do the same but at least pay the bill as if u do not, they will send it to collections & your credit will be ruined.
I'm Here A Lot

hey,

the card they promoted to me was total free, i dont have to pay for 8 months, thats why i took it.

but then i notice they charged me an activation fee and sim card fee, thats why i wanted to cancel it.

I dont really own them any money now since theres no monthly fee for this card,

i know i need to waste more time if i really want to find that tracking number, which i do not want anymore.

im just trying to request a refund for the activation fee,and since the card is lost, i will pay for the card  fee.  which the activation fee is not that much, but i feel very bad paying for something i didnt know and not going to use.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello VIoLenT

I meant the contract you signed aka 2 year term or 1 year term. ( Which ever one u picked) Sorry about that!.

You can speak to the Office of the President & see what they can offer you. This is the last resort there is at the time:(. Reps over the phone may not / won't help but try them & see.

You can see what they say & see if they can refund it for u. Go into the Rogers site - Support - Contact US - Complements & Complaints - Make a complaint - Step 3 – Contact the Office of the President

You will need to have a refrence number aka interaction number from speaking to a manager over the phone or LIve Chat. This is the only way it will work.

I really hope it gets resolved & u get a credit! Here is the link to the office of the president so its easier for u. They will respond 3-5 business days depending on holidays / weekends.

https://www.rogers.com/web/content/contactus

I'm Here A Lot

oh, the card im trying to refund, is seperate to my phone number. That sim card dosnt have any contract on it, so i could terminate that anytime. I didnt mean i want to terminate my phone number too, sorry for the confusion.

Ive just talked to them, and they will finally help me without the tracking number.

They are processing the activation fee for me

thanks 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello VIoLenT

Glad to hear it all worked out!:). Sadly it had to take time & effort just for a small fix. hopefully they can work on that.

Again glad to see you are getting the money credited back.

You are welcome!.
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation