Trouble with the Extreme Text Messaging Feature

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Trouble with the Extreme Text Messaging Feature

I have two Apple iPhone 4S phones with separate numbers under the same Rogers account.  One of the lines is a personal line and one is a business line.  I am trying to copy all of my sent and received text messages for my business line to a separate email account so that they can be stored.

When I set everything up on the MyAccount App on the business line it did not work properly.  For some reason the feature only works for my personal line.  I did not set up the feature personal line phone, but for some reason it is only sending the copied messages from that line, even though I did not configure it for my personal line. 

Is there a solution for this problem, so that I can ensure that the correct line is copying the text messages?

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Trouble with the Extreme Text Messaging Feature

Is any Community member able to assist @MatthiasTaubene with their issue?

RogersDarrell

Rogers Employee Ahmad_las
Rogers Employee

Hello MatthiasTaubene, I must admit it's a weird issue. Please go on the myaccount app on your personal line and disable the text forwarding/copy feature. If you wish to forward/copy texts on your business line please open the app on your business line, doing this on the 3G network is preferable as it will auto detect your line. If you run into any problems don't hesitate to ask me. It'll help me if you had an error code of any kind, if the app gave you one of course

Ahmad

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

For this, I suggest to try:

Rogers One Number  account:   www.rogersonenumber.ca

or

Rogers 2way texts online:        http://websms.rogers.page.ca/2way

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Maco

The OP is not asking for different ways of using texting. The OP is asking on How to copy text messages. AHMAD_las gave the answer.

Rogers two way texting and Rogers One number can't do what the OP is asking unfortunately.