Token

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Token

Hi there,

I just called in to speak with a Rogers Customer Service Representative to inquire about my rogers bill, which has been increased in price over the last 2 months. I was informed it was because my student pricing was dropped; however, told the staff that I am a returning student. I was then told that I would be granted a token and to go to rogers.com to click a "verification" (I forget the exact term) button that will then take me to a page where it would allow me to select the school I am attending. Can someone please give me the step by step process to attain this token?

Thanks,

Nicole

****Edit Labels****

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: Token

If you are ordering online, may be it has a 'token' you speak of.
Student promotions are offered at the store and over the phone.

I honestly have not heard of the process you speak of, but that's because I don't know much about how to order online, I'm old school. I like doing things over the phone or in store.

Student pricing however, as far as I remember last year was an 8 months offer. It wouldn't have "dropped" but most likely completed.

It also advises you 2 and 1 month prior through your bill.
On your Bill > it will say for the service you have student promotion on "ending on <date>" - on the same page as your bill for that service.
Example: Internet service will show the message on the bill on the Internet Service page. Not the first page.

Rogers communicates to customers mostly through the bill for bill impacting changes...

I am sorry that I don't have the answer to your question about Token, as this is the first time I am hearing it myself.

Does any one in the community know about this?

@fontynni as far as I know, Student offers can be done through over the phone and validated.

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

I haven't heard anything about a 'token' that needs to be redeemed. With the current student offers, you simply inform us of your status as a student, and your account is marked as a student account with your ID number and the name of the post-secondary institution you attend, and then the promotion is applied on the account.

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

@fontynni- did you get your issue resolved?

Just as I and @lockdown2341 stated, this should be a simple process.

Tell us any updates if you can! The community is here ready to help you out! 🙂