To Galaxy Gear Marketing from angry customer.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boyscout
I've Been Here Awhile

To Galaxy Gear Marketing from angry customer.

Hi Rogers,

Recently, I got open new account. After 10 days later I returned my device to change to  Samsung  Note 3. And, when I received my new Note 3. you are starting G-gear promotion with drop down prices.

However, If I return my device to you to cancel the contract I would be  eligible to order Galaxy gear with promotional price $50 with new contract.

But I asking to my situation the answer is different every team members?....

They calculate the days with first order. Not by new device order. Like I said, I can cancel order just by return device and order again at a normal Rogers shop. May be I had to be little busy.

But, think about it Rogers marketers! Which one is right? Return device to save money? or you accept as a new customer? (Actually, you are advertise for new and existing samsung customer.) Is this your marketing limitation?

Please, tell me some reasonable answer. A real common sense based answer. 

However, I will keep my promise with you. But I feeling that it is unfair. Aren't you?

***edited labels***

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: To Galaxy Gear Marketing from angry customer.

Hello boyscout

You wont be getting the answer you are looking for on here. This is a User to User base forum.

From what i know, the 15 day return policy starts when you receive the device from them. You also need to remember they give you a 15 day or 30 minute talk time policy . Which ever one comes first. If you have gone over 30 within the 10 days, they will not accept it as u went over it. If ur within the 15 dayd and 30 minute policy, you should be able to return it, get a refund and restart it with a new contract and pricing.

boyscout
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for ur advice.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello boyscout

You are welcome. I would suggest calling in, speaking to Rogers management or Rogers retentions about this and see what they can do. Sadly not much can happen on here like i explained.

You should be in titled to cancel without any issues as long as u are within the return / buyer beware policy as stated above.